Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Zane Family | Nashville TN Family Photographer

This family was so sweet... I had so much fun photographing them! They drove all the way from Kentucky to do our session, so needless to say, I felt very special that they did that! Their oldest daughter was heading back to college for the fall the next day :)

During our session, their daughters went to change really fast. During that down time, I had a chance to talk with mom and dad :) and learned that they are believers, too. It was so nice to connect and chat a bit.. It just confirms that I am in this business to bless people with my photography and to hopefully encourage them or just be a happy face to greet them that day. Man, I really love what I do.

Here are some sweet images from the Zane family's session... enjoy... <3







No comments:

Post a Comment