Friday, October 7, 2011

Christian Family | Franklin TN Family Photographer

I have been blessed with some amazing clients since I started my business and the Christian family was no exception.... Such a wonderful family to work with!

They had the brilliant idea of bringing Grandma along.. a must when there are three children involved! She was such a big help, especially with little Presley. It was a special day for the Christians the day I did their shoot- It was their daughter, Kennedi's birthday. The birthday girl had quite a personality, wearing her emotions on her sleeve.. she definitely reminded me of myself when I was her age!

I absolutely fell in love with the images from their session.. love their expressions!

Thank you again, Christian family.. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment