Friday, October 7, 2011

Emerson's Vintage Tea Party | Franklin TN Child Photographer

My niece, Emerson turned five years old in September. My goodness, how time has flown by!

I remember the day she was born... My mom and I had our ears pressed up against the hospital room door, listening for any sounds of the baby. It was a precious moment that I will never forget.. my mom, dad and I all looking at each other with tears in our eyes, knowing that a sweet new addition to our family had just entered the world.

Fast forward and Emerson is already turning five {going on 35 if you ask me!}. She is a sweet, vibrant young lady who will melt you heart as soon as you meet her. I am so proud to call her my niece and I love her dearly.

She had the sweetest birthday party-ever! It was a vintage tea party, nonetheless.. complete with tea, cookies, tea sandwiches, and mini whoopie pies. I loved all the details that went into this.. the cute place cards, the special food, and even the little girls' outfits {they dressed up in their finest tea time attire ;) }

Check out these adorable images from her birthday party :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment