Monday, October 3, 2011

Pink Sugar Bowl | Franklin Spring Hill Tennessee Photographer

I have some great memories featuring whoopie pies. :) Which is naturally why I love Pink Sugar Bowl and its owner, Deana Marcum!

Growing up, my mom would take me along with her to get her hair done. Next door to the salon was a bakery which sold amazing whoopie pies. I mean, we're talking BIG ones.. in chocolate and vanilla. I would always ask my mom if I could get one and she said yes {partly because it was a distraction for me!} We also had a family friend from our church that would make homemade whoopie pies and it was sooooo amazing walking into her kitchen and seeing all those whoopie pies! Oh, the memories :)

Deana is quite the talented baker, if you ask me. She has several delicious flavors {classic chocolate, hazelnut, peanut butter, pumpkin, coconut, and tennessee whiskey} that I highly suggest you try.. and I mean, try all of them! She uses some of the best ingredients out there. She uses milk from Hatcher Family Dairy {I'm all about using local businesses!} and anything natural/organic that she can get her hands on. She even has a different variation for her filling using coconut oil, which tastes so good!

Pink Sugar Bowl is working away on their website {soon to be viewable by you!} and they needed some images of their sweet goodies.. so, I was really excited to be able to work with Deana. I absolutely had so much fun photographing these treats! Hope you enjoy looking at them... I'm pretty sure they'll make you want to order some, too!








No comments:

Post a Comment