Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Studio | Franklin, TN Portrait Photograher

Here it is!!! As I sit here writing this, I can hardly believe that I have a studio space! I am so excited to be sharing this news with you :)  This is such a dream come true and I am so proud to have a space with a few of my photographer friends!

The studio is in a 1930's brick house located in historic downtown Franklin, nestled amidst the charming streets and shops of the area. As you walk into the studio, it just oozes with character. Dark, distressed hardwood floors, a vintage fireplace, and victorian crown molding are just a few of the features in the space. I know you guys will love this place just as much as I do! I can't wait for you to see it :)

I plan on using the space for all of my newborn sessions, client previews and meetings, and especially during the winter months! No more worrying about the weather! In the coming weeks, I will be having casting calls for specialized sessions as well as discounted prices for a few studio sessions. Please be on the lookout because I will definitely be needing your help!

Here are a few shots from this past weekend that I took. Please bear with me as we just moved in and are still putting on the final touches to make it just perfect for you!

P.S. There will be an open house this fall!







No comments:

Post a Comment