Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall-O-Ween Mini Session Day | Franklin, TN Childrens Photographer

I am soooo excited to announce our first ever {Fall-O-Ween} Mini Session Day coming this October! I was really up in arms because I wanted to do both Halloween Costume Minis AND Fall Minis... so, I just decided to do both :) Yay for you!

Being in the fall spirit already, I'm dreaming of cups full of apple cider, hot chocolate, and even some sweet treats to take home. Yes, I think so.... And I don't think the kids will complain :)

I am so anxious to have a day devoted to seeing your precious children dressed in their costumes and warm fall-colored outfits :) I even plan on having my husband bring our little boy out in his Halloween costume!

P.S. I never realized how exciting every holiday would be after having a baby... It's just another excuse to take photos of my growing little man! I'm sure all you parents understand where I'm coming from :)


Looking forward to seeing you for a Mini!

Please email 1000wordsphoto@live.com to book your Fall-O-Ween Mini today!

No comments:

Post a Comment