Friday, September 9, 2011

{Meet Tanaya} | Nashville, TN Newborn Photographer

Sweet little Tanaya was sound asleep when I arrived at her home.. but the minute I wanted to start snapping away she was completely wide-eyed! Luckily she was pretty content- her mom and grandma helped out a lot. She had lots of black hair, warm brown eyes, and the cutest lips I've ever seen. I just love a baby's features!

I absolutely loved the Grandma in these photos.. She was the quietest and sweetest thing- and she was visiting her grandbaby here all the way from India :) She wore a beautiful sari with rich colors and gold stiching. I learned that in India, this is their casual-wear. I would love to just own one of these... I am always fascinated with other cultures in the world- each is so unique from the next.

Here are the heart-warming photos of this family and their new addition....







No comments:

Post a Comment