Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Hansen Family | Nashville TN Family Photographer

It's been entirely waaaay too long since I've blogged! And I'm not going to say the normal " I've neglected my blog" stuff... I think it's quite clear I've done that! Let's just get on to the good stuff... all these wonderful images!

This fall was insane for me... and seriously, that's an understatement. Being on Groupon has been a major success for me, despite how grueling my schedule was for the past few months. No matter what I went through, I still loved doing every session and meeting all my new, wonderful clients. :)

I met the Hansens on a beautiful Saturday morning.. They were such a genuinely sweet family and also newer to the area- they had just moved here a couple months before our session. Their two children were so stinkin' cute! Kadence was a sassy and spunky little girl... who, by the way, wanted nothing to do with me ;) and little Davin was running around, full of smiles during the entire session.

Loved meeting the Hansen family.... and can't wait to share some more great families from this past fall with you! Here are a few shots from their session..... <3








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment