Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 | Franklin Nashville Brentwood Portrait Photographer

2011 was definitely a big year for me, to say the least. I was featured on Groupon in August which was a huge step for my business. I sold 225 of them {waaaay more than I ever thought!} which catapulted me into a four month whirlwind of session madness. To give you a little insight, I did 96 sessions this year. 81 of those were between August and December. Thinking about that makes my head spin.. :) 2011 was also a year of learning and growing...I was tested in my creativity, which I think everyone needs now and then. But I also realized that I needed to make a lot of changes. A LOT. 


So, we will welcome 2012 in just a day or so. There will be many new things coming to A Thousand Words Photography.... new pricing and packages, all new products to display your beautiful images, fun mini sessions, and my fave- specialty sessions. What are those, you ask? Well, you'll just have to wait and see :) That's a whole other post! But I am suuuuper excited about everything going into 2012... I've been able to re-group and re-vamp to make 2012 a fabulous new year. 


But, I couldn't leave 2011 without saying thank you! Thank you to all my wonderful clients for allowing me to document all of your special moments. I met some pretty special families throughout the year and I am so grateful to have met each and every one of you! 


Here are some of my most favorite images from this year....And can I just say that it's pretty darn hard to pick out just a few. So, I picked out a lot :) 


Happy New Year! See you in 2012!



































Pin It



No comments:

Post a Comment