Thursday, February 23, 2012

Linus | 4 days old // Franklin Nashville Spring Hill TN Newborn Photographer

I absolutely love newborns. I am always in awe of how tiny they are, no matter how often I see them or photograph them. Little Linus was so tiny and only FOUR DAYS old! Of course, being fresh out of his mama's belly, he slept through the entire session and never woke up. In fact, he was the fastest newborn I've ever done because of that. I even got to capture some of his tiny features.. his lips, feet, and ears. I just love those! I also got some awesome shots too, which I just have to share. :) 








2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these special pictures. We love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings are full of laughter, excitement, and most importantly: memories. Capturing the precious moments in the inland empire wedding hotography, Katy Joy Photography brings a pleasurable experience to the picture taking, and to the event itself. The day is one to remember, it is your day. Make sure you get the right appearance and quality in your photos, I guarantee I will make you feel comfortable, give you some peace of mind, and give you a value worth smiling about.

    ReplyDelete