Monday, May 10, 2010

Portraits for a Cause

My husband and I are going on a missions trip with our church this July, to Guatemala. It's an incredible opportunity to reach out to the people who don't know Jesus and to minister to them! We are so excited to be going and feel called to be going on this trip :) \

I have decided to have a portrait special now until the end of June for only $100 which includes a disk of 20-40 fully edited images for you to keep! This special applies towards any session type except for big events and weddings. All proceeds from the sessions will help fund our missions trip...it goes towards a great cause and you get some beautiful images from it too!

If you would like to book a session please contact me via phone {615}538-7038 or by email 1000wordsphoto@live.com.

Also, please spread the word for this too! ANY session booked with my now until June will go towards this trip! And our referral program is up for grabs... If you refer a client to me and they book a session, you will receive 40% off your next session {$200 value} for only $120!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment