Monday, November 30, 2009

Kayce // Franklin Progression & Maternity Session

I have had the privlege of working with Kayce since she was four months pregnant. I took photos of her at every month, following her pregnancy right up until the last minute. It was so neat to see how much her belly grew every month and of course how exciting it was to hear she was having a little girl. Here is a progression of her pregnancy- four months to nine months...followed by her maternity shoot. Enjoy!







Maternity

1 comment:

  1. These photos of mom-to-be Kayce are truly AMAZING!!!I hope I can confess something without embarrassing and/or offending anybody.First off,I find pregnant bellies BEAUTIFUL and they FASCINATE me to no end!And I especially LOVE bellybutton jewelry when it's associated with a pregnant belly!That's why the second pic down is my very favorite.I LOVE to see a piercing sitting inside of an innie pregnancy bellybutton!Then again I must admit that I also find outie bellybuttons on pregnant bellies quite intriguing as well and it was really neat to see just how Kayce's button went from innie to outie over the course of her pregnancy!THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for sharing your pics with all of us!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete