Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mommy + Me Mini Session Details // Franklin TN Family Photographer

These mini sessions are especially exciting for me.. because this year I am a mom! This time last year I was super pregnant, anxiously awaiting the arrival of my sweet baby boy. And that seriously feels like yesterday!

I have always appreciated my mom and what she has done for my family.. but since becoming a mom myself, the appreciate factor has gone up quite a bit! Even since my son was born, she has helped me out in more ways than I could ever repay her! I guess that's what moms are for :)

I am constantly snapping pictures of my little guy.. from using Instagram on my phone to using my SLR for the big events. But I realized very quickly that I was never in any photos with my son! I have lots of amazing photos of my husband and son together, but there might be one or two of me with him. I am darn sure that there are manymoms out there that feel the exact same way!

Mommy + Me Mini Sessions are the perfect, unforgettable gift to give your wife, mom, or even grandma for Mother's Day! Email me at info@framingeverymoment.com to reserve your session!

{Click the photo for a larger view}


No comments:

Post a Comment