Thursday, February 23, 2012

Greiner Family // Franklin Nashville Spring Hill TN Family Photographer

Starting off the year with a fresh look on my business, I decided to incorporate some new things into my sessions. I love the idea of having a theme every now and then, which this session eluded towards. I am definitely going to plan more themed sessions this year.. if you have an upcoming session with me and want to do something with a theme, let me know! :)

The Greiner family was fabulous to work with! I had soooo much fun watching them interact as a family and capturing some special moments between them. Their little boy was just about to turn a year old, so I captured a few shots of him as well :)

 His mom told me he sits like this.. isn't this so sweet?!






No comments:

Post a Comment