Tuesday, August 16, 2011

{Meet Emma} | Spring Hill, TN Newborn Photographer

Meet sweet little Emma. I was so excited to meet this little girl since I had done her Mommy's maternity session {blogged here:

http://kharrisonphotography.blogspot.com/2011/06/jennifers-maternity-session-franklin-tn.html

When I arrived at Jennifer's home, I immediately fell in love with Emma. She was super tiny and had a full head of dark hair.

Not only was she sweet but she was also one of the best newborns I've ever done a session of. She slept the entire time, hardly making a peep. Of course this made my job especially easy! But in turn, I got some incredible shots of this princess... so much that I couldn't stop posting photos of her! :) I am so in love, aren't you?















No comments:

Post a Comment